Crimson & Cream 99-cent Sale

Starting today, for a short time only, Crimson & Cream is on sale at Amazon for only 99 cents (eBook). Immerse yourself in The Oxbow Kingdom for only a buck, and while you're at it, pick up books two and three of the trilogy: Mirrors & Mist and the just-released Warlock & Wyrm.

For those of you interested in my marketing plan for this sale, in addition to my ads running on Amazon, I'm advertising with the following services:
  • BookDoggy; $10 ad running today (10/12/17)
  • Free99; a free ad running on Friday the 13th
  • Booksends; $25 ad running on 10/15/17
  • Book Brag; free ad on 10/16/17, and
  • Reading Deals; free ad running from 10/12 through 10/17.
I applied for an Ereader News Today (ENT) ad, but didn't get accepted this time, and both Books Barbarian and Robin Reads were already booked for my sale dates, so I need to check these sites much earlier next time (six weeks or more in advance).

Regarding my Amazon ads, I'm currently running Sponsored Products (keyword) ads for all three books, and five Product Display ads (four for Crimson & Cream and one for Mirrors & Mist). I'm seeing my best results in these categories:
  • Science Fiction & Fantasy: Sword & Sorcery;
  • Teen & Young Adult: Science Fiction & Fantasy; and
  • Science Fiction & Fantasy: Fantasy.
I've been setting my cost-per-click (CPC) between $0.16 to $0.22 and have found this to be a profitable range to get enough impressions without overpaying for clicks. I'll keep posting updates on my experiences with Amazon (both advertising and publishing).

Thanks again for your support, and have a great weekend!