Warlock & Wyrm Release

I'm happy to announce that Warlock & Wyrm, Book III of The Oxbow Kingdom Trilogy is now available on Amazon. By publishing the final novel of the trilogy, I've completed an ambitious project that began in my imagination 18 years ago on a long drive from Lansing, Michigan to Evanston, Illinois. Inspired by Tolkien and Star Wars, I naively set off to create my own mash-up of these two legendary tales. With one unpublished novel under my belt and a surplus of misguided overconfidence, I began writing the tale of Mouse and Rat.

Jetsam and Ratboy have come a long way since the original story concept, and I've learned and grown as a writer and story teller. Some folks have discovered entertainment in my trope-filled tales, and I hope Warlock & Wyrm serves as a satisfying conclusion to the trilogy.

Over the years, I've had help and support from so many people, but two individuals in particular have gone above and beyond the call of duty to help me craft something readable from my unwieldy mass of unoriginal ideas. R. J. Blain and Jennifer Thompson--thank you so much for all you've done for me. Without your guidance and input, The Oxbow Kingdom Trilogy would still be an unreadable hot mess.

Now, I'm going to take a deep breath before I dive in to my next project (and I promise--it won't be a trilogy!)

Comments