BIG Pre-Release Sale

With the highly anticipated Plea to a Frozen God releasing next week on August 22, 2024, I've put the entire 4.6-star eBook compilation of The Oxbow Kingdom Trilogy on sale for only 99 cents (August 15 through the 22).

Get ALL THREE eBooks for only a buck. Read the epic fantasy trilogy people have been talking about for years:

  • "The tension created by Mr. Skiera’s words is thick, the energy, heady and the loyalty of allies simply amazing! High adventure, dimensional scenes, sounds, smells and inner turmoil, it’s all here, all riveting, all addictive and an epic fantasy that will engage anyone with an eye for great storytelling."

  • "Once in a while an author creates a world that combines humor, action, danger and the grit of a desperate battle for survival, transporting readers out of their reading chair and into the heart of the unfolding tale. C.M. Skiera has done that with his Oxbow Trilogy, building a world of fantasy that is filled with characters that will steal your heart, characters that will raise your ire and evil that seems insurmountable!"
  • "C.M. Skiera has built a world to believe in, heroes to cheer for and tension that never lets up as once again, good versus evil meet on the battlefield where unlikely allies stand together, finally united in understanding and acceptance. I cannot recommend C.M. Skiera’s Oxbow Trilogy enough to anyone who wants to feel part of another world whose heart beats on the pages of every scene."
  • "A thrilling end to an amazing trilogy! The descriptive writing captivated me, and as each chapter came to a close, I found myself wrapped up in the story and not wanting to put it down. Warlock & Wyrm took everything from the first two books, and added to the character's depth. The story line was well-developed throughout, and filled with descriptions and details that made me feel like I was inside of the Oxbow Kingdom. I could feel the emotions and empathize with the characters. I loved this well written fantasy trilogy and highly recommend it to everyone from ages 12-112."
  • "...truly an epic fantasy! I loved the first two books in the series and this one was a welcome return. A smart escape with some paranormal elements to add to its surprises. Sublime and original. This mega trilogy lured me in with so much action and drama. The mystery that was about to unfold would leave me curious with questions and guessing where this would lead us. The author has the ability to tell a fictional tale but done so in a way that the characters and their actions are believable."
  • "Once again I could not put this third book in the trilogy down from the moment I started reading. The book is written so well that it fills your head with imagery as if you were watching the story play out on a big screen. I am sorry that the story is ended but thoroughly enjoyed reading each book in this trilogy."


Comments